To apply to Marijampoles University of Applied Sciences (MK), please contact International Unit of the University: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For undergraduate studies there are no entrance exams. The students have to pay the tuition fee.
APPLICATION FOR DEGREE STUDENTS: WHAT- WHEN- HOW
In order to apply to Marijampole University of Applied Sciences you have to:
- Assess your language and education level;
Appropriate language certificate must be provided/or language test taken.
- Estimate all costs related to study in Lithuania (tuition and application costs, accommodation and subsistence, travel costs);
Application fee EUR 160; Tuition fee 1990 EUR/year; Subsistence costs in Lithuania min. EUR 200/month Student health insurance.
- Evaluate desired career perspectives and choose the appropriate study programme;
- Fill in Application Form and collect other required documents for application submission.
- Application Form;
- Legalized Matriculation/ School Leaving Certificate including the grades or its notarized copy with the Transcript of Grades attached ( all such documents must be in English or legally translated into English);
- Motivation Letter;
- Passport copy (notarized);
- 2 passport – type photographs, size 3 cm x 4cm;
- Non-refundable Application fee in the amount of 160 Euros paid in cash or draft check;
- Financial guarantee documents (bank statement and the Affidavit to cover student’s expenses while studying and living in Lithuania) – originals, notarised and legalised according to international law;
- Confirmation from Bank that the Applicant has paid tuition fee in advance for one academic year. Tuition fee should be paid when the applicant receives confirmation from M K University of Applied Sciences about validity of the above mentioned documents together with the amounts of the registration fee, a 6-month accommodation in a students’ hostel (if applicable) and an annual medical insurance of a student in Lithuania;
- A health certificate – for the candidate issued no longer than a month prior the date of application.
All documents must be in English or if translated have Notary‘s verification.
Do not forget to legalise your educational (the copies) and other documents.
More information about legalisation/Apostille. Click here
The bank statement and the Affidavit must be original and submitted to the embassy. Copy of the bank statement and the Affidavit must be sent to Marijampolės Kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences.
Form more information, please contact Department of International Studies and Relations email@example.com